Draught Proof and Service
A great first step...
Draught proofing and servicing an existing box sash window is a great first step in improving both the functionality, security and of course, energy efficiency. The draught proofing system we produce is very much integral to the staff and parting beads that hold the window in situ. We machine a plastic track (not visible) and a nylon brush into the traditionally moulded beading which makes contact with each flat face of the sash. This returns between 95-98% draught proofing and instantly improves comfort levels. We will also draught proof across the centre rail (where the sashes meet) and across the head of the top sash for maximum efficiency.
As well as the draught proofing we also check the weights, replace the cords, oil the pulley systems and ensure the sashes run to their optimum. New window furniture is supplied and installed as well as security locks that are insurance rated, offering secure venting.
Why choose our windows?
- Bespoke, hand-crafted timber sashes
- Constructed using the original style and design to fit your home
- Low maintenance and easy to look after
- Save up to 31% on heat loss
- Subtle yet effective double-glazing
- Draught proofing included as standard
- Family run business
- Great prices available
Services we offer...
- New sash windows
- Recycle your existing box frames, no need for complete replacement
- Repairs and refurbishment to old and damaged sash windows
- Complete new box sash windows
- Casement Windows & French Doors
- Security accessories